Home / Admission


British and Canadian entitled students need to contact the school to start the admission process. After your children are admitted to the school, the registration documents will need to be completed.

International and non-entitled students who wish to register in the British-Canadian section first need to contact the Directorate office to complete the application form. As places become available, you will be contacted by the British-Canadian office.


SCE Pupil Admission Pack September 2016-17

Canadian elementary registration document

Language form