We are delighted to be welcoming our students back to school on Monday 17 August. For the vast majority of children, the benefits of being back in school far outweigh the very low risk from coronavirus (COVID-19).
Headlines for Parents:
- AIS will be opening for all students as usual; read the Letter from the Board of Governors on the Parent Portal.
- Pre-screening ‘Parental Support Acknowledgment Form’ must be completed by all parents before start of school – Annex A.
- Bus Transportation will operate as usual – Annex B.
- There are designated ‘zoned’ areas and routes for students to enter and exit school building – Annex C.
- The wearing of a mask on school buses and in all public places is required.
- Inside the national class/bubble, national requirements may differ – Annex B & D.
- School Lunches will be available as usual to purchase with a hot meal available – Annex E.
A letter from the Board of Governors and further information on the details of reopening can be accessed on the Parent Portal of this website: https://afnorth-is.com/info-center/parent-support/.
The password to access the Parents Portal is accessed through your national office.