Please be aware that at the start of new school year 2020/2021 the road construction in front of the school along the Rembrandtstraat will not be finished. The municipality anticipates that construction will last till week 40/end of September 2020. The school vicinity will be heavily congested at the beginning and end of the day. Please follow the road diversion notices when approaching the school.
For the continued safety of our students we ask all parents who use ‘kiss and ride’ need to:
- maintain the safe practice of ‘kiss and ride’ and not wait around the area
- drive safely and be alert at all times – keep our students safe
- avoid contributing to any congestion by staying clear of the school entry/exit gates
- while road works continue there will be only ONE entry and exit for the buses so we ask that you stop well away from this area to allow the bus transportation to operate as smoothly as possible without congestion.
- the side pedestrian gate will be open for student access only .
- to maintain our COVID 19 safety measures all parents and visitors will only be allowed on our school campus by appointment basis only
- appointments will avoid school entry and exit times for the safety of all our students. Appointments are requested through the national office – see the Visitors Protocol (Annex H) on the Parents Portal.
See the Parents Portal our website for COVID 19 and Bus Transportation procedures and protocols for further information.